UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting applications form eligible candidates for direct recruitment of the following positions in various departments. The last date for registration of online applications is 22nd January 2021.
Vacancies Details for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
|Entomologist, Grade-2 (General Recruitment) in U.P. Horticulture and Food Processing Department||01|
|Assistant Director, Fisheries,(General recruitment) in Government of U.P. (Matsya Vibhag)||06|
|Registrar (General recruitment) under Uttar Pradesh State University (Centralized) Service in Department of Higher Education, U.P.||02|
|Assistant Chemist (Unreserved) in Department of Geology and Mining U.P.||01|
|Assistant Geologist (General Recruitment) in Department of Geology and Mining U.P.||01|
|Principal (Allopathy) (general recruitment) in Medical Education Department, U.P. (Allopathy)||01|
|Assistant Sociologist (General Recruitment) in Town and Country Planning Department, U.P||01|
|Assistant Architect Planner (General Recruitment) in Town and Country Planning Department, U.P||01|
|Lecturer Moalijat in U.P. Ayush (Unani) Department||03|
|Lecturer Kulliyat in U.P. Ayush (Unani) Department||01|
Qualifications for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Degree / Bachelor Degree /MD / MS / MA etc.
Application Fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Unreserved / OBC: Exam fee ₹ 80/- + On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 105/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Exam fee ₹ 40/- + On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- Total = ₹ 65/-
- Handicapped: On-line processing fee ₹ 25/- only.
- The fee can be made through Net Banking / Card Payments / Other online payment mode.
- The last date for deposition of application fee is 18th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply online through UPPSC Online Application Portal @ uppsc.up.nic.in. The last date for registration of online applications is 22/01/2021.