IPIRTI Recruitment 2021: Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI) Bengaluru inviting applications for eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Driver, Multi Tasking Staff, Carpenter, and Laboratory Assistant. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment Newspaper dated 26th December 2020 Issue.
Vacancies Details for IPIRTI Recruitment 2021
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for IPIRTI Recruitment 2021
|Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Driver||18 and 27 years||₹ 19900 – 34000|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 and 27 years||₹ 18000 – 30600|
|Carpenter||18 and 28 years||₹ 19900 – 34000|
|Laboratory Assistant||18 and 28 years||₹ 18000 – 30600|
Qualifications for IPIRTI Recruitment 2021
- Driver: Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars. Pass in 10th standard from Central / State Board.
- MTS: 10th Standard / Matriculation Pass.
- Carpenter: SSC / HSC / 12th pass in Science with 60% marks in aggregate / ITI certificate of 02 years duration in the relevant field.
- Laboratory Assistant: SSC / 10th standard in Science with 50% marks in the aggregate or ITI certificate of 02 years duration in the relevant field.
Selection Process for IPIRTI
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview / Power Point Presentation.
Application Fee for IPIRTI Recruitment 2021
- ₹ 600/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 300/- for SC / ST candidates.
- The fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) only drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of IPIRTI Corpus Fund, payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application format. Completed application form along with relevant documents should be sent to “Director, Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRT), Post Bag No. 2273, Off. Tumkur Road, HMT Link Road, Bengaluru – 560022, Karnataka”. The last date may be 25/01/2021.