IIMC Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) New Delhi
inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Non-Academic positions. The last date for submission of applications is 15th January 2021.
Vacancies Details for IIMC Recruitment 2021
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Director(Official Language)||01|
|Sr. Private Secretary||01|
|Senior Personal Assistant||02|
|Library & Information Assistant||02|
|LDC / Typist||04|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for IIMC Recruitment 2021
|Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Registrar||Under 50 years||Level 13|
|Deputy Registrar||Under 56 years||Level 11|
|Senior Research Officer||Under 45 years||Level 11|
|Assistant Registrar||Under 56 years||Level 10|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Under 45 years||Level 10|
|Assistant Director(Official Language)||Under 35 years||Level 08|
|Sr. Private Secretary||Under 56 years||Level 7|
|Section Officer||Under 56 years||Level 7|
|Senior Personal Assistant||Under 56 years||Level 6|
|Assistant||27 years||Level 6|
|Library & Information Assistant||Under 30 years||Level 6|
|Junior Stenographer||Under 27 years||Level 4|
|LDC / Typist||18 and 27 years||Level 2|
Qualifications for IIMC Recruitment 2021
- Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 point scale. At least 10 years’ experience.
- Deputy Registrar: Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Statistics/ Economics. Minimum 05 years experience.
- Assistant Registrar: holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- Assistant Director (Official Language): Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English / English with Hindi / Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
- Sr. Private Secretary / Section Officer / Senior Personal Assistant: Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- Assistant: Degree in any discipline.
- Library & Information Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science.
- Junior Stenographer: Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts. @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (Eng), 75 mts. (Hindi) (on manual typewriter).
- LDC / Typist: 10th 12thClass Pass or equivalent qualification. A typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.) in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on a manual typewriter.
Selection Process for Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Written Examination / Interview.
How to Apply for IIMC
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to submit online applications through IIMC official website (iimc.nic.in). The last date for registration ofo online application is 15/01/2021.