Adsense Approval 2020: It’s Illogical to justify again that AdSense is one of the best source of earning money by showing ads on your website. Until now, the AdSense approval 2020 process was simple: You create a new AdSense account, your account is get reviewed, Adsense team will accepts your application, and you can place ads on your website and start earning money.
From now on, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval 2020 process and made this easier for new publishers. Here is the new account Adsense approval 2020 process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval
Once you add the code on your blog, that will show blank ads. Here is a video that shows how to create your first AdSense ad unit:
In a typical scenario, it would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
Here is the process for Adsense Approval 2020:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, create AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and moreover those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into AdSense. If they still reject your account, it’s time to try out AdSense alternatives.
Below is the information based on the latest AdSense approval received two months back, your experience may vary.
- The blog was 2 months old. Created using a basic default blogger theme. Used a custom domain name.
- Visitor count was almost nil at that point in time since the blog was pretty new.
- It had content in multiple languages. Surprisingly it is not an issue and was accepted.
- The content is unique and checked with a plagiarism checker before being posted.
- Applied for Adsense approval, and voila! got approved in 2 days of submission. (Did not expect such a quick turnaround especially during the lockdown as I saw several youtube videos mentioning to expect a delay due to pandemic.)